NOW TEACHING 2020 AHA/ARC CPR Standards
Jump Start The Heart's Solution To Teaching In The COVID 19 Pandemic:
1. Offering American Heart Association and American Red Cross Online CPR/AED/First Aid/ACLS classes with quick in-person skill testing.
2. In-person teaching with -students spaced 6 feet apart
- mask required at all times expect for rescue breathing (pocket mask provided)
- hand sanitizer and gloves provided
- 1:1 student and manikin ratio
- all manikins and equipment are clean and sanitized
- no more than 3 students per class
Classes are geared to lighten your spirits and lessen your fears; while educating your mind. You'll leave feeling confident performing CPR and/or First Aid!